Change Your Life in a day
That’s all it takes to change your life. One day. Well, half an our in one day is really enough.
Have I lost my marbles? NO!
You really can change your life in a day once you decide what you want in life, write it on paper, and commit to it daily
The thing is, just getting started is the key to life change, and that only takes half an hour at the most and a decision to make life happen rather than just letting life happen to you.
And the reason I say you can change your life in a day is that is all it really takes, the decision to write down what you want, write it down on paper, and then write a statement to repeat every morning upon waking and every night prior to sleep.
There is incredible power in making a decision to get what you want in life, especially when you combine that decision with daily commitment. This daily commitment will give you a sense of purpose and reason to get up and go in the morning.
If you really want something in life, you can have it. Regardless whether you think you can or you can’t, or if you fear it is too much work or sacrifice, then you don’t want it as much as you want what you have now.
It is very easy to stay in your comfort zone and not strive for what you want. Most people believe they are not capable or what they want is out of their reach or beyond their means.
That is possibly why 80 percent of Americans do not write their goals. What they do not realise though, is that when you decide what you want, and commit to it daily with a formula for success, the power of your subconscious mind comes into play to make the manifestation of your goals and outcome so much easier.
Here is the formula for getting what you want in 6 easy steps:
1. Decide what you want, one main goal that really excites you
2. Imagine what it would feel like once you attained your goal. What is the outcome your goal will bring you? What feelings, what life changes? What motivations you to continue achieving and succeeding?
If it feels right, you have made a good decision, stay with it. If it doesn’t feel good, choose another goal you really want.
3. Decide on a time frame to achieve this goal. 1 year, 3 years or 5 years? When do you want it? Make it an an achievable and realistic time frame, and stretch yourself a little.
4. What other smaller goals will you need to achieve along the way to acquire your main goal. Write down all the smaller goals you will need to achieve your main goal
Eg Main goal – you want to make half a million dollars a year income. Your smaller goals may be to study sales or team management, read a book or study an online course on self -confidence, take a course on public speaking to become a keynote speaker in your field. Lose 10kg so you have more energy and present yourself the way in which you would feel good.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither are large goals. The smaller goals are your stepping stones and rewards along the way.
5. Write all your goals as a brief affirmations – smallest to largest goals in order of first goals to the main goal, and read them daily with feeling, energy and excitement. Allow them to bring a smile to your face, your goals should make you feel good.
6. Each day write 3 action steps you can take toward your goals. They might be ways of bettering yourself, improving communications with your co-workers, kids, or spouse. Attending a course, seminar, or studying a self-improvement book. There are so many action steps you can take each day, it depends on your work, business, and relationships. Only you can answer that, or have a life coach help you if in doubt. Action steps can be repeatable over a few days or a week, the main thing is you read them each day and write new ones when required.
Life doesn’t happen to you, you make life happen or life will control you and toss you around and spit you out.
You have to take life by the horns and guide your life to where you want it to go.
So that’s it in a nutshell, THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU IF YOU WORK THE FORMULA!
There is only so much I can say here on this blog post.
If you want to take it further, and discover How to Get What You Really Want in Life I have a comprehensive AND COMPLIMENTARY easy to read 28 page eBook to help you change your life by helping you decide what you want and showing you how to get it.
This is powerful stuff and well researched and practised based on the work of the masters. It is the same process I use for myself and give to my clients in one to one coaching.
Now for a little fun , please don’t take this cartoon seriously 🙂